A simple way to make very tasty and yummy kheer. it is the most popular recipe in north India.
Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Tandalachi kheer is a traditional Maharashtrian recipe. This is made from rice hence the name. This dessert can be made in a jiffy and tastes just awesome. You can try this recipe at home and drop a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
• 2 tsp Rice
• 1/2 litre Milk
• Chopped Almonds
• 1/4 cup Sugar
• 1 small katori shredded fresh Coconut
• Few Saffron strands (Optional)
• 1 tsp Cardamom powder
• Wash and soak rice in enough water for about 30 minutes.
• I have used Ambemohor rice. You can use any rice like Basamati,
Basamati tukda, Indrayani or any other rice available with you.
• Transfer the soaked rice along with water and blend it into puree.
• Do not blend into fine paste. You can keep a little coarse texture.
• Heat up milk on medium heat.
• When milk is hot enough add the rice puree into it & mix well.
• Add chopped almonds and mix well.
• Cook on medium heat for about 15-20 minutes.
• Kheer thickens up as rice gets cooked.
• When rice is cooked nice and soft add sugar, saffron, shredded
fresh coconut and cardamom powder.
• Adding saffron is optional. You can skip it if you want.
• Mix well and cook on medium heat for about 4-5 minutes.
• Turn off the gas and tandalachi kheer is already.
• You can serve this hot as it is or cool it in freeze & serve.
• It goes well with poli, puri.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Recipes
गव्हाची खीर | Gavhachi kheer | How to make Wheat Kheer | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 280
बासुंदी | How to make Basundi | Authentic Maharashtrian Sweet Recipe | MadhurasRecipe
श्रीखंड | Keshar Pista Shrikhand by madhurasrecipe | Dussehra special Sweet
थंडगार, चवदार आम्रखंड | How to make Amrakhand | Amrkhand Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 368
खरवस | How to make Kharvas | गुळ घालून खरवस रेसिपी | Cheek Kharvas | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 307
गाजराचा हलवा | Gajar ka Halwa | Carrot Halwa by madhurasRecipe
गुलाबजाम | Gulab Jamun Recipe with Khoya or Mawa | Padwa Special | madhurasRecipe
झटपट बनवा कुरकुरीत रवा जिलेबी | How to make Crispy Rava Jalebi | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 328
Sheer Khurma | Eid Special | Famous Dessert Recipe | How to make Sheer Khurma
शिरा / Sheera Recipe / Suji Ka Halwa by madhurasrecipe | Perfect Desi Ghee Suji Halwa