Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Thalipeeth bhajani is a traditional Maharashtiran recipe. There will be hardly any Maharashtrian person who doesn’t know or like thalipeeth. It is made by roasting few pulses and cereals with some spiced and ground coarse. This is a healthy recipe too. Do try this recipe at home and drop a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and comment.
• 1 cup Wheat
• 1 cup Rice
• 1/2 cup Jawar
• 1/4 cup Chana dal
• 1/4 cup Moong dal
• 1/4 cup Urad dal
• 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds
• 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
• 1/4 cup Coriander seeds
• 1 tsp Carom seeds
• Heat up a pan on medium heat.
• Add wheat and roast on medium heat for about 4-5 minutes.
• No need to change the color much of any of the wheat.
• Transfer the roasted wheat into a plate.
• Add fenugreek seeds on the roasted wheat.
• No need to separately roast the fenugreek seeds as they may
release their bitterness on roasting.
• Heat of roasted grains is enough for fenugreek seeds to release
• Add rice and roast on medium heat until these turn light golden
• Transfer the roasted rice into the plate.
• Add jawar and roast it on medium heat for about 3-4 minutes.
• Take it out into the plate.
• Add moong dal, urad dal and chana dal into the pan and roast
• Take them out into the plate.
• If you roast the grains more then they may release their bitterness
• You can add cereals of your choice like nachani, bajra etc.
• Add cumin seeds, coriander seeds, carom seeds into the pan and
roast them lightly until they release the flavour.
• Transfer the roasted spices into the plate.
• Let the roasted ingredients cool down and mix them well
• Grind the bhajani from the mill.
• You can make thalipeeth, vade or purya form this bhajani.
• You can store this bhajani in air tight container for about 4-6
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
खुशखुशीत थालीपीठ | Khuskhushit Thalipeeth by madhurasrecipe | Healthy Breakfast Recipe
भाताचे थालीपीठ | Bhatache Thalipeeth by madhurasrecipe | Rice Flour Paratha
उपवासाच्या भाजणीचे थालीपीठ | Upvasachya Bhajniche Thalipeeth | Navratra Farali recipes
खमंग चकलीची भाजणी | Chakali Bhajani by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Recipes
भाजणीची कुरकूरीत चकली | Bhajanichi Chakali Murukku recipe by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Recipe
खुसखुशीत गव्हाच्या पिठाची चकली | Wheat Flour Chakali - Diwali Recipe | MadhurasRecipe
मेतकूट | How to make Metkut | METKUT MARATHI RECIPE | AUTHENTIC MAHARASHTRIAN FOOD RECIPE
कडबोळी | Kadboli | Diwali Special Faral | Maharashtrian Crispy Snack in Marathi | MadhurasRecipe
कुरकुरीत शेव | Shev Recipe by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Recipe | How to make Sev
भावनगरी शेव | Bhavnagari Gathiya Recipe | Gathiya or Gathia | Bhavnagri or Makhaniya