Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Kairiche lonche is a traditional recipe. It tastes just awesome. This is a perfect side dish. Any household does have mango pickle. As this is the season of raw mangoes let’s make this tangy and yummy mango pickle. You can try this and drop a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share & subscribe.
• 3 Raw mangoes
• 1 small katori Red chili powder
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1/4 tsp Hing
• A little Cinnamon
• 4~5 Cloves
• 6~7 Peppercorns
• 1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
• 1 small katori Salt
• 1 small katori split mustard seeds
• 1 bowl Oil
• Wash mangoes really good and wipe them with a dry clean cloth.
• The raw mangoes must dry completely.
• Chop them into big pieces.
• Take oil in a pan and heat it up really good to remove impurities if
• Turn off the gas and keep the pan aside for a while.
• Heat up other pan and add cinnamon, coves, peppercorns and
heat them up just a little for about 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
• Do not over roast the spices.
• When the spices begin to release the aroma turn off the gas and
add fenugreek seeds into hot pan.
• Heat the fenugreek seeds with other spices in hot pan for just
about 3-4 minutes.
• Take the roasted out into a mortar and pestle and let it cool down
• In the same pan add salt and roast it on low heat for about 4-5
minutes to remove impurities if any.
• This helps in preserving pickle longer.
• Keep the pan aside.
• When the oil has cooled down to warm add turmeric powder, hing
and mix well. Keep the pan aside.
• When the roasted whole spices cool down pound it into powder.
• You can use mixer for blending.
• Take the pounded masala out into a bowl.
• Add red chili powder, salt and mix well.
• Take the chopped raw mangoes and add the dry masala in it.
• Mix everything well together. Raw mango should get nice coating
• Add the oil and mix well.
• Take a glass jar and wash it really good.
• Keep this jar under hot sun to dry completely so as to sterilize.
• Transfer the pickle into the glass jar.
• Fill up the raw mango pieces first and then add the oil or masala
so as to cover them.
• Raw mango should float in oil.
• Close the lid and keep the bottle under sun for about 10-15 days
• You can cover the glass bottle with clean cotton cloth and then
close the lid.
• Do not open the lid at all until the pickle marinates completely.
• If you are living out of India then keep the pickle bottle in dry but
warm place to marinate.
• While buying raw mangoes choose hard raw mango and not a
• Do not roast fenugreek seeds with other whole spices. These may
get over roasted and release their bitterness into pickle.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
फटाफट बनवा लिंबाचे आंबट गोड़ लोणचे | Instant Lemon Pickle Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 293
हिरव्या मिरचीचं लोणचं | Green Chilli Pickle recipe by madhurasRecipe | Hari Mirch Ka Achar
आवळा लोणचे | Awla Pickle | Amla Pickle | Gooseberry Pickle | Amle Ka Achar | madhurasrecipe
गाजराच लोणचं | Gajracha Loncha | Gajar Ka Achar | Instant Carrot Pickle | madhurasrecipe
ओल्या हळदीचे लोणचे | Olya Haldiche lonche | Fresh Turmeric Pickle | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 279
शेंगदाणा चटणी | Shengadana Chutney | How to make Dry Peanut Chutney | MadhurasRecipe
सांडगी मिर्ची | Sandgi Mirchi Recipe | Stuffed Dried Chili | madhurasrecipe
झणझणीत लसूण खोबरे चटणी | Lasoon Khobare Chutney | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 323
झणझणीत हिरवी मिरचीचा ठेचा | Hirvi Mirchi cha Thecha | Green Chilli Garlic Chutney | MadhurasRecipe
दोन मिनिटात बनवा झणझणीत भुरका | लसूण भुरका | Lasun Bhurka | Garlic Chutney | Ep - 274