Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Kachhi dabeli is a popular street food. This is a Gujarathi recipe. Potato stuffing is stuffed in dabeli pav with some chutneys. These are buttered and roasted well from both sides until crispy. Do try this delicious recipe and drop me a comment. Do not forget to like, share and comment.
For Dabeli Masala:
• 1 small katori Coriander seeds
• 4~5 Cloves
• 1/2 tsp Chat masala
• 1 tsp Cumin seeds
• 2 Cinnamon sticks
• 5~6 Peppercorns
• 1 tsp Sauf / Fennel seeds
• Red chili powder
• 1 big boiled, peeled and mashed Potato
• Tamarind Chutney
• Green chutney
• Finely chopped Onion
• Fine Shev
• Shredded fresh Coconut
For Making Dabeli:
• Dabeli pav
• Finely chopped Coriander leaves
For Dabeli Masala:
• Heat up pan on medium heat.
• Add coriander seeds, cinnamon sticks, fennel seeds, cloves,
cumin seeds, peppercorns and roast them a little.
• Roast the spices on low to medium heat until these release nice
aroma and turn a little golden for about 5-6 minutes.
• Stir continuously while roasting. Do not over roast the spices or
their bitterness will increase.
• Turn off the gas and let them cool down.
• Transfer the roasted masala into blender jar and blend into fine
• Add red chili powder, chat masala, and blend again so that red
chili powder is mixed well with the masala.
• You can use Kashmiri chili powder or bedgi mirchi powder as we
are using this chili powder for color.
• Masala for dabeli is already.
• You can store this dry masala in air tight container for about 3-4
• Roast the peanuts and peel them.
• Add red chili powder, chat msala, salt, oil and toss them. Keep the
• Heat up oil in a pan. Add about 2-3 tbsp dry masala in the oil.
• The oil should not be very hot. Mix well and fry it a little.
• Add a little water and mix well.
• Add boiled, peeled and mashed potato, salt to taste and mix well.
• If you feel that the mixture is too thick then add a little water to
make it a little thin and mix well again.
• Stuffing for kachhi dabeli is ready.
• Transfer the stuffing into a dish and spread it evenly.
• Spread fresh shredded coconut. You can also spread shredded
beetroot for garnishing.
• Spread finely chopped coriander leaves, pomegranate and
• Stuffing is dished out for making dabeli.
For Making Dabeli:
• Take dabeli bread and cut it from one corner.
• Do not open the bread completely. Make a pocket to fill the
• Spread tamarind chutney on one side of the bread and green
chutney on other side.
• Fill lot of stuffing in the bread.
• Add finely chopped onion, pomegranate, peanuts and close the
• Heat up the pan on medium heat.
• Add butter on it and put bread on it.
• Roast form one side until it becomes crispy.
• Spread some butter on other side and flip the dabeli over.
• Roast until crispy form other side as well.
• Take the dabeli off the pan and coat the edges well with shev.
• Dabeli is already.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
पाणी पुरीसाठी पाणी | How to make Pani for Pani Puri | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 308
पाणी पुरी ची पुरी | Puri for Pani Puri | How to make Golgappa Puri | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 309
चमचमीत मसाला पाव | ब्रेकफास्ट रेसिपी मसला पाव | How to make Masala Pav | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 332
चमचमीत ओली भेळ | Oli Bhel Recipe | How to make Bhel | Bhel Puri Recipe | MadhurasRecipe
चटपटीत रगडा पॅटीस | Ragada Patties Recipe | Indian Street Food | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 313
शेव बटाटा दही पुरी | SPDP | Sev Batata Dahi Puri | Indian Street Food | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 316
पाव भाजी | Pav Bhaji Recipe by madhurasrecipe | Indian Street Food
मिसळ पाव | Misal Pav by madhurasrecipe |
पिझ्झा सँडविच | Pizza Sandwich | Quick and Easy Sandwich Recipe | madhurasrecipe