Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Veg kolhapuri is a popular Maharashtrian recipe. This mixed vegetable curry has smooth, silky texture and is flavourful. This is a fantastic main course dish for those who like spicy hot food. Do try this recipe at home and drop a comment for me. You also can like, share and subscribe.
• 4 chopped Onions
• 2 chopped Tomatoes
• 125 gm Paneer
• Few Cauliflower florets
• French beans
• 1 Chopped Capsicum
• Green peas
• Dried red chili
• 1~2 Star anise
• 1 Black cardamom
• Cinnamon stick
• 1~2 Bay leaves
• 7~8 Cashew nuts
• Melon seeds
• 3~4 Garlic cloves
• Chopped Ginger
• 1 tsp Coriander powder
• 1 tbsp Kanda lasun masala
• Hot Water
• 1 tbsp Butter
• Take hot water in a bowl and soak few dried red bedgi chilies in it
for about 15-20 minutes.
• Heat up oil in a pan and add cauliflower florets first.
• When the flower is about to get fried add carrot, french beans,
capsicum and fry them well.
• You can add veggies of your choice.
• Do not overcook the veggies. They should retain their crunch.
• You can shallow fry or blanch the veggies too instead of shallow
• Take the veggies out into a dish.
• Heat up about 1 tsp oil in a pan.
• Add onion, garlic, ginger and fry on medium heat until onion gets
nice golden color.
• When onion begins to turn golden add tomatoes, cashew nuts,
melon seeds and mix well.
• If melon seeds are unavailable then you can increase cashew
• Fry until tomatoes are cooked nice and soft.
• Turn off the gas and let the mixture cool down.
• Transfer everything into a blender jar and add soaked chilies in it.
• Take just chilies and not water. Blend everything into a fine paste.
• Do not use water at all while blending. If required you can add just
1-2 tsp water while blending.
• The texture and color of veg kolhapuri depends a lot on the
masala that we are blending. So don’t haste while blending the
• Heat up oil in a pan. Add butter and let it melt.
• You can use ghee or even dalda instead of butter. You can skip
• Butter gives nice texture to any gravy.
• When butter melts add star anise, black cardamom, cinnamon,
bay leaves, dried red chilies and fry for about a minute.
• Add the blended masala and fry on medium heat for about 4-5
• Add kanda lasun masala, coriander power and mix well.
• You can use garam masala, kitchen king masala or any other
masala instead of kanda lasun masala.
• Fry everything well for another 3-4 minutes.
• Add hot water to adjust the consistency and mix well.
• Add salt to taste and mix well.
• Cook the gravy for another 4-5 minute.
• Add fried veggies, paneer green peas and mix well.
• If you are using fresh peas then fry them well with other veggies
• Cover and cook the sabzi on medium heat for just 5 minutes.
• Turn off the gas and veg kolhapuri is already.
• Veg kolhapuri goes well with naan, paratha.
• It goes well with jeers rice too.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
कांदा लसूण मसाला | How to make Kanda Lasun Masala | MadhurasRecipe Marathi
नान तव्यावर कसा बनवायचा | How to make Naan on Tawa | Naan without Tandoor | MadhurasRecipe
साधा पराठा | Plain Paratha Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | How to make Paratha |
जीरा राईस | How to make Restaurant Style Jeera Rice | madhurasrecipe
हॉटेल सारखी चमचमीत व्हेज मराठा | How to make Veg Maratha | Restaurant style Veg Maratha | Ep - 267
मटार पनीर | Restaurant Style Matar Paneer Recipe | madhurasreipe | हलवाई जैसी मटर पनीर घर पर बनायें
चमचमीत छोले भटुरे | Chole Bhature Recipe | Restaurant Style Chole Bhature | MadhurasRecipe
दाल फ्राय | How To Make Restaurant Style Dal Fry | Easy Dal Fry Recipe | Madhurasrecipe
पनीर बटर मसाला | Paneer Butter Masala Recipe | Restaurant Style Paneer Makhani | MadhurasRecipe