Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Udadache ghute is a Khandesh special authentic traditional recipe. This curry is made from split black gram. It hot spicy amti tastes just yummy. You can try this ghute at home and drop a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
• 1/2 cup Urad dal / Split black gram
• 2 tbsp Chana dal
• 1/4 cup shredded dry Coconut
• 2~3 Green chilies
• 1 medium sliced Onion
• 7~8 Garlic cloves
• Coriander leaves
• 2~3 tsp Oil
• 1 tsp Khandwshi kale tikhat / Khandeshi masala
• 1 tsp Red chili powder
• Salt to taste
• In a bowl take urad dal and add chana dal in it.
• Wash it really good and soak in enough water for about 30
• Transfer the soaked dal into the cooker and add water.
• Cook on medium heat until 3-4 whistles.
• Open the lid and mash the dal well with a spoon or ladle.
• Heat up a pan on medium heat and add shredded coconut.
• Fry coconut until it turns golden or reddish.
• Transfer the roasted coconut into a bowl.
• Add a little oil in the same pan and add green chilies.
• Fry green chilies until these turn nice golden or reddish from all
• Transfer the roasted chilies into the roasted coconut.
• In the same pan add slice onion, garlic cloves and fry until it turns
• Transfer the roasted onion into the roasted coconut.
• Transfer the roasted spices into a blender jar and add lot of
• Blend everything into smooth paste.
• Heat up oil in the pan and add the blended masala.
• Mix well and fry the masala until it releases oil.
• Add khandeshi kale tikhat or khandeshi masala, red chili powder
and mix well.
• You can use kala masala or varhadi masala instead of khandeshi
• Fry the masala well for another 3-4 minutes or until it releases oil.
• Add the mashed dal, salt to taste and mix well.
• You can add water to adjust the consistency.
• Boil the ghute on medium heat for about 4-5 minutes really well.
• Turn off the gas and garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
• Udadache ghute is already.
• It goes well with crushed jawar, bajra or kalanachi bhakari.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
खानदेशी मसाला खिचडी | Khandeshi Masala Khichdi | MadhurasRecipe | Marathi Recipe
महाराष्ट्रीयन आमटी | Maharashtrian Amti | Dal Fry | Dal Tadka | madhurasrecipe
चवदार कटाची आमटी | Maharashtrian Katachi Aamti | Easy Amti Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 420
मसूर आमटी | Masoor Amti | Masoor Dal Curry | madhurasrecipe | How to make Homemade Masoor Amti
झणझणीत गोळ्यांची आमटी | Golyachi Amti Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 369
शेवग्याच्या शेंगांची आमटी | Shevagyachi Shenganchi Amti | Drumsticks Dal | madhurasrecipe
दाल फ्राय | How To Make Restaurant Style Dal Fry | Easy Dal Fry Recipe | Madhurasrecipe
फोडणीचं वरण / Phodniche Varan by madhurasrecipe (Easy Dal Fry Recipe)
मेथीची पातळ भाजी | Dal Methi by madhurasrecipe | Healthy Dal Recipe
वरण भात / Maharashtrian Varan Bhat Recipe by MadhurasRecipe Marathi