Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Dahi vada is a popular north Indian recipe. These are made by soaking vada in thick curd. These vada are made from urad dal. The curd is topped up with tamarind chutney and some spices. Do try this delicious recipe and drop a comment for me. You also can like share and subscribe.
• 1/2 cup Urad dal
• Curd / Yogurt
• Sweet tamarind chutney
• Green chutney
• Red chili powder
• Chat masala
• Cumin powder
• Salt to taste
• Oil for frying
• Shev / Bhujia
• Wash the urad dal really good and soak in enough water for about
• Do not soak the dal longer as vade will soak more oil if you soak
• Drain all the water from dal and transfer it into a blender jar.
• Blend the dal into thick paste. Use minimum water while blending.
• If you use more water while blending then vade will soak more oil
• The consistency of the batter should be thick.
• Transfer the batter into a bowl.
• Add salt and mix well.
• Beat the batter really good for about 4-5 minutes. It should be
light and fluffy.
• You can add grated ginger, chopped green chili, cumin seeds,
curry leaves if you want.
• In a bowl take curd. Add salt and sugar.
• Mix well and beat the curd really good and until it becomes nice
and creamy. Keep the curd aside.
• Heat up oil in a pan.
• Take a spoonful mixture into a spoon and make it round by
transferring the batter into another spoon.
• When the batter takes shape of vada drop it into hot oil.
• Another way of making vada is dip your hand into water and take
some batter in it.
• Give it round shape of vada with the help of the edge of the bowl.
• Fry vada on medium heat until these get nice even golden color.
• Take vada out of oil, drain excess oil and transfer vade into a
• Take water in a bowl and add some salt in it.
• Mix well and drop vade into it. Soak vade in water for about 7-8
• Take vade out and squeeze as much water as possible with your
• Transfer the vade into serving plate. Add curd, tamarind chutney,
green chutney, red chili powder, cumin powder and chat masala.
• You can sprinkle some shve on it for garnishing. This is optional.
You can skip shev.
• Dahi vada is already.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
पाणी पुरीसाठी पाणी | How to make Pani for Pani Puri | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 308
पाणी पुरी ची पुरी | Puri for Pani Puri | How to make Golgappa Puri | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 309
चटपटीत रगडा पॅटीस | Ragada Patties Recipe | Indian Street Food | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 313
चमचमीत ओली भेळ | Oli Bhel Recipe | How to make Bhel | Bhel Puri Recipe | MadhurasRecipe
शेव बटाटा दही पुरी | SPDP | Sev Batata Dahi Puri | Indian Street Food | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 316
पाव भाजी | Pav Bhaji Recipe by madhurasrecipe | Indian Street Food
फटाफट मिसळ पाव | Quick Misal Pav Marathi | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 324
खुसखुशीत समोसा | Khasta Samosa Recipe | घर पर हलवाई जैसे खस्ता समोसे बनायेMadhurasRecipe | Ep - 329
चमचमीत मसाला पाव | ब्रेकफास्ट रेसिपी मसला पाव | How to make Masala Pav | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 332
वडा पाव | Vada Pav Recipe by madhurasrecipe | Mumbai Vad Pav | How to make Batata Vada Chutney