Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
With Gauri-Ganapati festival round the corner you must be in a hurry to make different dishes. So here is a little different, a little tricky and awesome recipe gulab chirote or rose chirote. You can experiment with colors in this recipe and show your skill. Do try these chirote and drop a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
• 1 1/2 cup Maida
• 1 small katori Ghee / Vanaspati
• A pinch of Salt
• Different food colors like green, red, yellow
• Oil for frying
• 1 small katori Ghee
• 2 tsp Corn flour
• Powdered sugar
• Take maida into a dish and add ghee, a pinch of salt in it.
• You can use vanaspati or sajuk tup.
• Mix ghee well with maida and make the mixture crumbly.
• Add a little water at a time and knead a little thick dough.
• This is basic white dough.
• Take the same proportion of the ingredients for each color and
knead the dough.
• Cover and rest all the dough for about 15-20 minutes.
• Take ghee in a bowl and add corn flour.
• You can use rice flour instead of corn flour.
• Mix well & beat the mixture until it is light and fluffy. The satha is
• Take all the dough and take a ball of dough from each color.
• Roll chapatti of same size of each color.
• Roll green color chapatti and keep it covered aside.
• Roll pink color chapatti and spread a spoonful satha well all over
• Roll the chapatti into a roll and keep it aside.
• Roll yellow color chapatti and spread spoonful satha all over the
• Roll it into a roll and keep it aside.
• Take white dough and roll a chapatti and spread spoonful satha
all over it.
• Transfer the green chapatti on it and spread a spoonful satha on
• Place pink roll, yellow and again pink roll one after the other on
the green chapatti.
• Roll everything together into a roll.
• Cut off the excess pink and green roll if any.
• Cut off the edges of the new roll and cut it into medium size latya.
• Take one lati and fold the white base down a little by pinching it.
• Flatten the lati and roll it carefully a little.
• Heat up oil on medium heat.
• Drop a chirota into hot oil.
• Fry the chirota on medium or low to medium heat only.
• Do not fry chirote on high heat at all.
• After frying chirota on low to medium heat for about 3-4 minutes
from one side flip it over.
• Fry for another 3-4 minutes from other side as well.
• Take the chirota out and sprinkle powdered sugar on it when hot.
• Gulab chirote are already.
• If you don’t want to sprinkle powdered sugar then make a little
thick sugar syrup.
• Dip fried chirote in it and take out quickly.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
चार प्रकारची बर्फी | 4 types Burfi for Gauri Faral | Apple Burfi | Strawberry Burfi | Pan Burfi
घावन घाटले | How to make Ghavan Ghatle | Gauri Ganpati Recipe | MadhurasRecipe
चंपाकळी रेसिपी | How to make Chamapakali | Faral Vishesh Recipe | MadhurasRecipe
खुसखुशीत करंजी | Karanji Recipe by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Recipe |
काजू कतली | How to make Kaju katali | Kaju ki Barfi Recipe | Diwali Special Sweet
कुरकुरीत शेव | Shev Recipe by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Recipe | How to make Sev
खमंग चकलीची भाजणी | Chakali Bhajani by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Recipes
भाजणीची कुरकूरीत चकली | Bhajanichi Chakali Murukku recipe by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Recipe
झटपट रवा लाडू | Steamed Rava ladoo | Instant Rava Ladoo Reipe | MadhurasRecipe
बेसन लाडू | Besan Ladoo by madhurasRecipe | Diwali Recipe