Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe - http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page - https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on [email protected]
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link -
Bolani is an Afgani flat bread or paratha recipe. This is Ramzan special recipe. The paratha is filled with veggie filling like potato, green onion or spinach etc and roasted. Do try this delicious recipe at home and drop a comment for me. You also can like, share and subscribe.
• 2 cups Maida
• 1/2 tsp Baking powder
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 cup Curd / Yogurt
• 2 medium Potatoes
• Finely chopped Spring onion
• Coriander powder
• Salt to taste
• Powdered Black pepper
• Turmeric powder
• Finely chopped Green chili
• Finely chopped Coriander leaves
For Making Bolani:
• Take maida in a dish.
• You can use half maida and half wheat flour or only wheat flour.
• Add baking powder, salt and mix well.
• Baking powder helps to ferment the dough and rise it.
• Add curd and mix well.
• Add a little water at a time and knead a little thin dough.
• The consistency of the dough should be almost like puranpoli
• Add a little oil and keep on kneading until its stickiness reduces.
• When the dough does not stick to hand anymore, take it out into a
• Spread a little oil on it.
• Cover and rest it at some warm place for about 4 hours.
• You can ferment the dough overnight if you want.
• Boil, peel and grate the potatoes in a bowl.
• Wash spring onion really good and chop it finely.
• Add finely chopped spring onion, coriander powder, salt,
powdered black pepper, turmeric powder, green chili and
• Mix everything well together. Stuffing is ready.
• You can add veggies of your choice like spinach, carrot, cabbage,
For Making Bolani:
• Take a small ball of dough. Dip the ball in dry flour and roll it like
paratha or poli.
• Fill the stuffing and spread it well.
• Fold the chapatti to make it a triangle like samosa and seal it.
• Heat up a skillet on medium heat.
• Transfer the paratha on the hot skillet and roast it as we roast the
• After roasting for about 2-3 minutes from one side flip the
paratha over and roast it well from other side too.
• Spread a little oil on the paratha on both sides and roast well.
• You can use butter or ghee in place of oil.
• Hold it vertically with the help of 2 spoons and roast the edges.
• This will ensure that the edges won’t remain raw.
• When paratha is roasted well take it out into a plate.
• You can have this paratha with raita or chutney or as it is.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
Sheer Khurma | Eid Special | Famous Dessert Recipe | How to make Sheer Khurma
आलु पराठा | Aloo Paratha Recipe | Dhaba Style Punjabi Aloo Paratha | Potato Stuffed Paratha
मस्त दमदमीत मुळ्याचा पराठा | Stuffed Mooli Paratha | Punjabi Paratha | MadhurasRecipe Ep - 288
साधा पराठा | Plain Paratha Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | How to make Paratha |
गोभी पराठा | Gobi Paratha | madhurasrecipe | Cauliflower Stuffed Paratha
नान तव्यावर कसा बनवायचा | How to make Naan on Tawa | Naan without Tandoor | MadhurasRecipe
घडीची पोळी | Ghadhichi Poli by madhurasrecipe | How to make Soft Roti Pudachi Poli | Cooking
पुरणपोळी | Puran Poli Recipe | Maharashtrian PuranPoli | madhurasrecipe
गुळ पोळी | How to make Tilachi Poli | Tilgul Poli | Gulachi Poli | madhurasrecipe
खुसखुशीत खव्याची पोळी | Khawyachi Poli | Khava Poli | Khoya Paratha | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 273